Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Venue for Sweet 16!

An amazing venue for a Sweet 16!

I was very surprised when I was visiting Jaime Blinson from Mesa Arts Center when she told me about the opportunity to rent out the Museum.  I am always looking for new locations to hold an event and the rooftop on the Museum  would be a perfect site for a Sweet16 or a teen event.  The ideal party size would be 75-100 people.  It has over head lighting but if you add some uplighting then add  a customize light,  it would be one amazing Party!  


Rooftop Sweet16 Party
Roof Top of the Museum!
Mesa Sweet16
Simple but Elegant!

The other awesome feature is that when you need a break from dancing, you can wonder through the Museum.  It is a has a lot of great exhibits, and is an amazing deal. 

Outdoor rooftop dinner!

 The scenery is great!  Trust me you need to contact Jaime and talk about booking the rooftop for your next teen event.

After you have contacted Jaime,  email me, Jeremy from 1st Dance Entertainment - the teen expert, for your rockstar Sweet 16 event!  .  We will create an event that all the teens will talk about!






No comments:

Post a Comment